FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
If you’re looking to do some fall gardening be sure to check out the Vancouver Park Board’s tree sale.
For just $10, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of trees, including:
You’ll need to prepurchase your trees online. Once that’s done, you can pick them up on September 23 at Hillcrest Community Centre.
However, pickup times are between 10 am to 4 pm, so be sure you’re on time.
A selection of unclaimed or unpurchased trees will also be available for purchase from 2 to 4 pm at Hillcrest Community Centre on September 23 (cash only).
— Vancouver Park Board (@ParkBoard) September 11, 2018
Be sure to take note of the follow guidelines before you purchase your trees:
- Trees are only available to residents of the City of Vancouver, with a maximum of three trees per household.
- Please bring your receipt and photo ID with proof of Vancouver address when picking up your tree. Receipts can be presented via mobile phone or print out.
- Cash sales of unsold trees will begin at 2 pm on Sunday.
- If you have pre-purchased a tree and it is not picked up by 2 pm, you risk forfeiting it to cash sale with no refund.
- If you purchased a tree by mistake, please email [email protected] to get a refund.
When: Purchase trees online. Trees available for pick up on September 23, 2018
Where: Pick up trees at Hillcrest Community Centre — 4575 Clancy Loranger Way, Vancouver
Price: Trees cost $10