Well if you haven’t yet booked your New Years Eve plans, you best get started as tickets are selling fast for all the top events.Of course NYE is just another excuse to party, and gouge consumers with exorbitant ticket prices for what could be described as a glorified Friday or Saturday night (at 7 or 8 times the price). Regardless, events sell out and we urge you if you don’t have your plans set yet, then do so now as prices continue to climb as events approach selling out.
Here is a list of the top 5 events going on this year, courtesy of Clubzone.com. See the rest of the list here.
- NYE 2009 at Telus World of Science (Science World): Tickets are pricey and limited. From my sources it looks as though that this is a near sell out. If you want tickets, get them now, because they’ll be more expensive as December 31 arrives.
- Le Gala NYE @ Renaissance Vancouver Hotel: There are still a few tickets left, so hurry up for this upscale event.
- NYE Charity Gala @ Storyeum: Partial proceeds go to the United Way Lower Mainland.
- Solid NYE 2009 @ Pacific Coliseum: billed as Western Canada’s largest NYE 2009 event.
- NYE 2K9 at Gossip Night Club: Perhaps G-Man could hook Money J Skeets up once again.
Remember this in New Years, so dress to impress guys and gals.