Luxury homes are always fun to look at — regardless of whether or not you can afford them.
This month’s roundups of Vancouver’s most expensive real estate listings by roomvu are absolutely enchanting. Think charming, modern interiors, stunning open-air lighting, and jaw-dropping exteriors.
Here’s a look at some of Vancouver most expensive (and beautiful) homes:
- Living Space: Approximately 6,412 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Custom home automation, a private spa, and a tailor-made theatre room.
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a top-of-the-line sound system, and centrally located to plenty of amenities in Kerrisdale.
- Living Space: Approximately 4,086 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Designed by award-winning architect Juli Hodgson and equipped with large decks, landscaped gardens, and a panoramic view of the oceans, mountains, and downtown Vancouver.
- Other Features: Three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, with a stunning contemporary design.
- Living Space: Approximately 4,780 sq.ft
- Unique Features: With 180-degree views of downtown Vancouver, Stanley Park, West Vancouver, Bowen Island, and Locarno Beach.
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a modern, open floor plan with direct views of the water. Also attached is a two-car garage and parking for three in the driveway.
- Living Space: 6,826 sq.ft
- Unique Features: In-floor heating, a smart home system, a park-like yard with artificial turf, and a pool and hot tub.
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a high-efficiency furnace, climate controls, and air conditioning, and 15 HD security cameras.
- Living Space: 7,715 sq.ft
- Unique Features: A covered, outdoor wood-burning oven and fireplace, as well as an outdoor pool and spa.
- Other Features: One of the last large homes to be built in the Southlands due to recent ALR regulation changes; equipped with a sauna, fire pit, stables, and gardens.