The orange leaves are back, the costumes are flying off the rack, and you’re putting together your best in-house Halloween decorations, complete with food you’d otherwise never buy (black corn? gourds?), and carved pumpkins.
That last part is what we’re interested in, once again.
- The spirit of Michael Jackson: #ThrillVancouver 2017 is here
- Reapers Haunted Attraction 2017 not for the faint of heart
- Everything Canadians are searching for on Google before Halloween
If you or your friend think you’ve made a pumpkin worth broadcasting to the world (or, at least, to Vancouver and its surrounding areas), send the photo to us.
If we like it, we’ll include it in our Halloween photo compilation!
There are 4 simple methods of submitting your photos to us:
1. Send the photo to us by email at vancouver[at]dailyhive.com
2. Tweet the photo to @VancityBuzz with #DHpumpkin
3. Post the photo on our Facebook page (or send a private message to our page).
4. Share your photo on Instagram and hashtag it #DHpumpkin, while you’re at it follow us on Instagram too.