In the wake of the COVID-19 spreading across the globe, many fitness studios and gyms are deciding to temporarily close their doors as a precautionary measure.
Here are some of the Vancouver fitness studios that have closed their doors during the pandemic, we expect to see more added to the list in the coming days.
- Eastwood Cycle Sanctuary — 154 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
- Tight Club — 261 Union Street, Vancouver
- SoulCycle Yaletown — 1128 Mainland Street, Vancouver
- Equinox — 1131 W Georgia Street, Vancouver
- Steve Nash (all locations) — multiple studios
- YYOGA (all locations) — multiple studios
- Ride Cycle Club (starting March 17) — 881 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- Spin Society/Hustle (all locations) — multiple studios
- Barre Belle — multiple studios
- TurF (all locations)– multiple studios
- Lagree West (all locations) — multiple studios
- Oxygen Yoga & Fitness (Yaletown starting March 17) — 525 Smithe Street, Vancouver
- Club Row — 163 West Pender Street, Vancouver
- All-City Athletics Boxing (starting March 17) — 130 W Hastings Street, Vancouver
- Cadence Spin Cycle Studio — 1529 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver
- Cyklus Vancouver — 889 Expo Boulevard, Vancouver
Üphoria Yoga — 88 East Broadway, Vancouver
With coronavirus on the rise, the BC Ministry of Health is reminding individuals who attend events and large gatherings to monitor their health for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. And if you’re not feeling well, they recommend staying home at this time. Also, due to unexpected cancellations, please check the event you plan to attend is still taking place. Keep up with COVID-19 news here.