FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Vancouverites will have the chance to pre-order luxury streetwear garments from the new J4502 Spring/Summer 2020 collection.
- Local designers promote sustainability at Vancouver Fashion Week (PHOTOS)
- EWMA gives Downtown Eastside artisans access to Vancouver Fashion Week
- Brunette The Label launches collaboration with Juicy Couture (PHOTOS)
If you missed Siu’s showcase at Vancouver Fashion Week, the collection is inspired by The Carters’ 2018 music video “APES**T” and its messaging. This video was filmed in the iconic Louvre Museum in Paris.
The dress code for Siu’s pop-up event? “Fashion-forward, or however you want.”
Doors for Friday’s VIP event open at 7 pm, followed by an announcement by Siu and a raffle draw. Music will be provided by DJ Jarry, and food and drinks will also be available.
Attendees will have plenty of photo opportunities for Instagram as there will be a Polaroid camera onsite, and a photographer will also be taking pictures throughout the event.
Tickets to the VIP event cost $10 via Eventbrite. Meanwhile, the fashion pop-up shop will be running from 8 am to 5 pm at Porto Café on October 19.
When: Friday, October 18 and Saturday, October 19
- October 18: 7 to 10:30 pm (VIP event)
- October 19: 8 am to 5 pm (Pop-up shop)
Where: Porto Café — 2207 Cambie Street
Price: $10 — Tickets available via Eventbrite