Have you ever dreamt of owning a penthouse overlooking some of Vancouver’s most beautiful scenery? How about your own private rooftop pool complete with a hot tub that looks out over Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, and Lions Gate Bridge?
If you answered yes to any of the above, and happen to have a spare $7.5 million burning a hole in your bank account, then this one-of-a-kind penthouse may be just the property for you.
But trust us, even if you don’t have wads of cash lying around, you’re not going to want to miss out on the chance to take a look inside this insanely luxurious pad.
Address: 3801-1211 Melville Street, Vancouver
Building: The Ritz
Neighbourhood: Coal Harbour
Listing Price: $7,495,000
Listing Agent: Jamie MacDougall, Engel & Volkers
One sentence: Ridiculous views, a private pool, and more than 3,200 square feet of open concept space renovated and redesigned by Lloyd Bruce – this penthouse is an entertainer’s dream.
Highlight: The pool, obviously. But that entertainment room is pretty tasty too.
Potential turn off: The unit only comes with four side-by-side parking spaces, where are we going to put our fleet of luxury cars?
- 3,200 square feet of indoor space with a further 2,500 square feet of terrace
- 3 bedrooms (including Master with six piece ensuite)
- 4 bathrooms
- 2 kitchens
- Arts and crafts flex room
- Movie room
- Outdoor space includes 360-degree view terrace, private pool, hot tub, and dog run.
- Close to downtown, Stanley Park, and seawall
- 4 side-by-side parking and massive storage room
- No neighbouring buildings in sight
You want outdoor space?
Private pool? Check!
Imagine waking up this view every morning?
Enough room for friends, and your friends’ friends.
Cook up a storm.
Even the view from the kitchen sink is stunning.
The greatest movie room the world has ever seen.