FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Wed, November 25, 12:00pm
Starts at $1.00
Sun, November 29, 11:00am
Wed, December 2, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, OUTDOOR
Fri, December 4, 10:00am
Party your way into the new month with these five concerts happening in Vancouver from September 28 to October 4. Jessie J, Def Leppard and Journey, and more for all musical tastes!
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Shake-A-Tail-Feather at the city’s biggest monthly soul night, The Motown Party for their four-year anniversary edition. Shimmy and shake to old favourites and rare grooves from Stevie Wonder, The Supremes, Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, and more.
- When: Friday, September 28
- Time: 10:30 pm to 2 am
- Where: Fox Cabaret – 2321 Main Street, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $8
- What: Since Journey’s formation back in 1973, the band has earned 19 top 40 singles and 25 Gold and Platinum albums and has sold nearly 100 million albums globally. And with more than 100 million albums sold worldwide and two prestigious Diamond Awards in the US, Def Leppard continue to be one of the most important forces in rock music.
- When: Monday, October 1, 2018
- Time: 8 pm
- Where: Rogers Arena – 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online
- What: Get ready Beyhive, because Beyoncé and Jay-Z are officially coming to Vancouver for their OTR II stadium tour. This is Jay and Bey’s second tour together, as they first embarked on the On The Run Tour back in 2014.
- When: Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- Time: Doors 5:30 pm
- Where: BC Place
- Tickets: Online
- What: Jessie J—the multiplatinum-selling artist behind hits like “Price Tag,” “Domino” and “Bang Bang” comes to Vancouver with guests Ro James.
- When: Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- Time: Doors 7 pm
- Where: Vogue Theatre – 918 Granville Street, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $45-$49
- What: Belgium Dubstep duo Ganja White Night bring their bass-heavy sound to VENUE for the Origins Tour with support from Walter Wilde.
- When: Thursday, October 4, 2018
- Time: Doors 10 pm
- Where: VENUE – 881 Granville Street, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $30 plus fees