FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Keep the September fun going with these five concerts happening in Vancouver from September 14 to 20. Check out Westward Music Festival, E-40, and more!
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: The second annual festival will be taking over downtown Vancouver with concerts led by artists like British singer-songwriter, composer, and producer Blood Orange, two-time Grammy-nominee Kali Uchis, critically-acclaimed pop star Kelela, and YouTube sensation Poppy.
- When: Now to Sunday, September 16, 2018
- Time: Various times
- Where: Multiple locations in Vancouver
Tickets: Available via WestwardFest, TicketFly, and in person at Red Cat Records, Vancouver
- What: French House producer Cédric Gervais takes over #CelebsPlayhouse at Celebrities.
- When: Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Time: 10 pm
- Where: Celebrities Nightclub – 1022 Davie Street, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $25-$30 plus fees
- What: Grammy Award-nominated Leon Bridges will be performing at the PNE Amphitheatre as part of his 2018 headline, Good Thing Tour, ahead of the release of his sophomore album, Good Thing. Supporting artists include Jon Batiste and Stay Human, Khruangbin, and Masego.
- When: Sunday, September 16, 2018
- Time: 6 pm
- Where: PNE Amphitheatre – East, 2901 East Hastings Street
- Tickets: $55 – Tickets available via Ticketmaster
- What: Bay Area rap legend E-40 comes to Vancouver with special guests OMB Peezy and Nef The Pharoah.
- Time: Doors 7 pm, show 8 pm
- Where: Commodore Ballroom – 868 Granville St, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online
- What: Vancouver cyber-punk band Freak Dream is releasing their debut album “Into The Sun” on CD/Digital on Artoffact Records. Their album release party features special guest Rinse Dream, Rong and Primp.
- When: Thursday, September 20, 2018
- Time: Doors 8 pm
- Where: Biltmore Cabaret – 2755 Prince Edward St. Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $8