FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
The start of a new month means it’s time for some change. And why not start with your career?
We’ve scoured the web and tracked down the most exciting job opportunities in Vancouver for you – all you need to do now is draft up an amazing resume and you’re good to go.
So, if you’re looking to re-start your career, or just jump ship from your current one, here are seven amazing companies that are currently hiring in Vancouver.
- Who: Since launching in 2008, Hootsuite now has 15+ million customers, making it the most widely used social media management platform. Hootsuite has been recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Hootsuite’s battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
- Jobs: The Vancouver office is currently looking to hire almost 30 positions that range from Account Executives and Software Developers to Growth Strategy Specialists and Customer Success Associates.
- Perks: Employee perks include getting to make an impact and contribute to something big, joining a B-Corp company, joining a team that’s passionate about inclusion and diversity, working with great people, and having the opportunity to learn and develop new skills to name a few.
- More: You can learn more about these openings on the Hootsuite careers page.
- Who: Lumen5 is a tool that uses Artificial Intelligence to help companies make videos. Current brands using Lumen5 include Disney, IBM, Eventbrite, and Flipboard to name a few. Lumen5 is currently a small team, but it’s hiring aggressively, mostly for engineering roles but also sales and marketing.
- Perks: Employee perks include four weeks vacation, a beautiful, central office space, weekly activities including board games, latte art classes, bowling, team lunches, and more, you can choose your own hours, and all the basics: healthcare, paid cell plan, computer, transit pass, and Spotify to name a few.
- More: You can learn more about these exciting opportunities on the Lumen5 job board.
- Who: Sophos, a global leader in internet security, is thriving. Even after launching more than 30 years ago, Sophos remains a technology innovator within the growing internet security market.
- Jobs: Sophos is currently looking to hire a Global Technical Support Specialist, Manager Enterprise Sales Development, Renewals Specialist, Sales Development Representative Enterprise, Sales Development Representative LiveChat Vancouver, Sales Development Representative – Mid Market, Sales Enablement Specialist Training, Senior Threat Researcher Generic Detection, Senior User Experience Designer, Software Developer in Test, Network Security Group, Technical Support Engineer, and a Threat Researcher – Dynamic Protection.
- Perks: Employee perks include great health benefits, flexible time off, downtown office, RRSP matching, and more.
- More: You can learn more about these openings on the Sophos’ career page.
- Who: Since 2009, Stat Search Analytics has been providing fresh, unlimited, location-based search data for some of the world’s largest and nimblest online brands including eBay, Pinterest, Trivago, and more.
- Jobs: Currently, Stat Search Analytics is looking to grow its team and hire a Product Manager, Senior UI Designer, Junior Designer (contract), Technical Product Manager, Full Stack Developer (senior), Full Stack Developer (lead), Account Executive, Client Success Coach, and a DevOps Engineer.
- Perks: Employee perks include three weeks vacation time and two weeks off during the holidays, monthly social hangs, dog-friendly office, fully stocked kitchen, beer and wine on tap, flexible work hours, short summer hours, generous medical plan, paid gym membership, education opportunities, and more.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: A leading innovator in Applied Big Data cloud technology, Visier provides Workforce Intelligence solutions that are enabling the world’s best brands to say goodbye to guesswork, and hello to business results.
- Jobs: The Vancouver office currently has over 20 openings which range from Business Intelligence Consultant and Senior Software Developer to Technical Writer and Automation QA Developer.
- Perks: You’ll be joining a diverse team, committed collaboration, realize your potential in a continuous learning environment, experience an agile, dynamic environment with opportunities for unmatched mentoring, and much more.
- More: To learn more about what it takes to join Visier’s team go here.
- Who: Founded in 2011 by four software engineers, Article delivers beautifully designed modern furniture with outstanding attention to detail.
- Jobs: Article currently has 16 positions open in the following departments: Customer Service, Engineering, Logistics, Creative, Operations, and Marketing.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a rapidly growing company and have room to grow. Perks include a fully stocked kitchen, office dogs, lounge areas, and a team that feels more like family.
- More: To find out more about these opportunities visit the Article careers page.
- Who: Colony Digital is a full-service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
- Jobs: Colony Digitial is currently looking to hire a Digital Marketer and an Operations Coordinator.
- Perks: Employee perks include flexible work hours, competitive vacation policy, benefits, strong potential for long-term career growth, and development within a fast-growing company.
- More: To learn more about what it takes to join Colony’s team go here.