The Vancouver startup and tech scene has quickly become a force to be reckoned in the past decade, and the city continues to be recognized globally as a rising tech hub.
And in case you’ve been thinking about making a career change, you’re going to want to look no further than these seven Vancouver companies who are currently looking to grow their teams.
With more than 90 different positions available, there’s definitely a job for every level on this list.
- Who: With over 1.85 million users globally, Later is recognized as the #1 marketing platform for Instagram and allows brands, agencies, and influencers to visually plan and schedule their images and videos across all visual media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Perks: While there aren’t any perks listed online, you’ll be joining a fast-growing company that works with some of the world’s leading brands including Patagonia, The Wall Street Journal, S’well, Mashable, GQ, ShowTime, and more.
- More: You can learn more about the current openings on the careers page.
- Who: WiderFunnel, which was recently named one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in BC, helps brands unlock their hidden growth potential through unparalleled optimized marketing experiences.
- Jobs: WiderFunnel is currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager, Visual Communications Designer (part-time), VP of Growth, People & Culture Manager, Finance Controller (part-time), and a UI & Graphic Designer.
- Perks: Some of the many employee perks include lunch and learns, game nights, a social responsibility program, and the chance to work with amazing clients.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: Founded in 2012, BrainStation provides collaborative hands-on training for working professionals, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
- Jobs: The Vancouver office is currently looking to hire a Data Science Educator, Web Development Educator, User Experience Educator, Business Development Representative, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Coordinator, Education Experience Manager, and a Campus Coordinator.
- Perks: You’ll get to work at a beautiful downtown location, receive a flexible vacation policy, have access to a fully stocked kitchen and lounge, health and wellness programs, shiny new devices, a culture of learning and development, and monthly socials and team outings.
- More: You can learn more about BrainStation’s openings on the career page.
- Who: Clio, which recently won BC’s Tech Culture of the Year Award, is transforming how law firms are run. Clio’s powerful and easy-to-use cloud-based legal management software allows firms to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time with clients.
- Jobs: Clio is currently looking to fill a number of positions at its Burnaby office in the following departments: Business Operations, Customer Experience, Customer Success, Customer Support, Marketing, People Operations, Product, and Sales.
- Perks: You’ll not only be joining a company with one of the best cultures in the province, you’ll receive excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, education spending, RRSP-matching, and thoughtful parental leave to name a few perks.
- More: Learn more about Clio’s culture and current openings here.
- Who: A leading innovator in Applied Big Data cloud technology, Visier provides Workforce Intelligence solutions that are enabling a rapidly growing number of the world’s best brands to maximize their business outcomes through their people.
- Jobs: Visier is currently hiring over 20 positions at its Vancouver office, which range from Junior Software Developer and Junior DevOps Engineer to Marketing Events Specialist and Creative Director.
- Perks: You’ll be joining a dynamic environment with opportunities for unmatched mentoring, enjoy fun team bonding events, and work with some of the world’s best brands including LinkedIn, EA Games, Bridgestone Tires, Yahoo!, AOL, Sabre and more.
- More: You can learn more about these great opportunities on the Visier careers page.
- Who: LoginRadius is a leader in Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM). They enable businesses to provide their customers with a connected experience across multiple web and mobile touch points while ensuring best-in-class data security.
- Jobs: LoginRadius is currently hiring on all fronts. This includes Inbound Sales, Strategic Partner Managers, Creative Director, Customer Success, Software Engineers, and everything in between. There are over 20 job openings available in the Vancouver office alone.
- Perks: Employee perks include extended medical with dental and vision, along with free breakfast every day and catered lunches weekly. There is also a fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and they always have cake on birthdays, without fail. LoginRadius is actively expanding their team and is currently in the process of moving offices, which will have even more perks.
- More: You can learn more about LoginRadius and the current opportunities on their careers page.
- Who: Battlefy is the esports platform trusted globally by 40,000 plus game studios, publishers, brands, and leagues to create, market, and scale organized gaming competitions without the need to build scalable infrastructure.
- Jobs: The Vancouver office is currently looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer, Administrative Assistant, Data Analyst, Senior Frontend Engineer, Software Engineer, and a Senior Product Designer.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a growing team of talented individuals who are passionate about esports.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the Battlefy jobs page.