FEATURED EVENTS IN YOUR CITY
Fri, November 20, 6:00pm
Starts at $16.00
ARTS & THEATRE, VIRTUAL
Wed, October 28, 7:00pm
Starts at $15.00
ARTS & THEATRE, COMMUNITY
Wed, October 21, 2:36pm
Dimensions Art Gallery
Starts at $20.00
ARTS & THEATRE, COMMUNITY
Thu, November 12, 9:00am
East Vancouver at various locations
Spring time is a funny time in Vancouver! Get your fill of laughs with one of these five comedy events happening around the city from March 24 to 30.
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: An improvised talk show hosted by Joshua Begosh (Brad Duffy), with live music, stand-up and character-driven comedy.
- Where: Havana Theatre – 1212 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
- When: March 24 at 10:30 pm
- Tickets: Online, By Donation
- What: A brand new show of comedy sketches by a pandemonium of acclaimed Vancouver clowns. Featuring Christache, Kat Single-Dain, Candy Roberts, Ashley Whitehead, Nonny P, Alastair Knowles, Aaron Malkin, Travis Bernhardt, Patrick Kearns, and toast.
- Where: The Dusty Flowershop – 141–2050 Scotia Street, Vancouver
- When: March 25 at 8 pm and March 26 at 5 and 8 pm
- Tickets: Online, $13-$20
- What: Marc Maron is best known for his hit podcast WTF with Marc Maron, which continues to top the iTunes charts, averaging over 6 million downloads each month, with nearly 300 million total lifetime downloads. Following his historic interview with President Barack Obama, Marc has interviewed the likes of Lorne Michaels, Neil Young, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jeff Goldblum, and Keith Richards.
- Where: Vogue Theatre – 918 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: March 26 at 7:30 pm
- Tickets: Online, $35.50
- What: Amanda Brooke Perrin has a long list of festivals under her belt, including Just For Laughs, The Bridgetown Comedy Festival, JFL42, NXNE, The Women In Comedy Festival and Sled Island. She performs live in Vancouver with Ross Dauk, Alicia Tobin, Graham Clark and Sophie Buddle. Hosted by Charlie Demers.
- Where: Little Mountain Gallery – 195 East 26th Street, Vancouver
- When: March 29 at 8 pm
- Tickets: $10 at the door
- What: Sarah Tiana has been a “working” comedian/ex-waitress in Los Angeles since 2003. Sarah wrote and starred in The Burn with Jeffrey Ross for 2 seasons on Comedy Central. She was a correspondent on “The Soup Investigates” and a regular on the “Chelsea Lately” roundtable. She has also done over 10 tours of comedy for the troops including Germany, Singapore, Afghanistan, Guam, Okinawa, and several Wounded Warrior Facilities.
- Where: the Comedy Mix – 1015 Burrard Street, Vancouver
- When: March 30 at 8:30 pm, March 31 and April 1 at 8 pm and 10:30 pm
- Tickets: Online, $15-$20
- What: After learning his favourite jacket company had published a tribute to Holocaust denier Doug Collins in one of their winter catalogues, comedian and Vancouver native Nathan Fielder decided to take action. Fielder, the host of Comedy Central’s Nathan For You, started a new brand of outdoor clothing – Summit Ice – and this Sunday he will be making a $150,000 donation to the Vancouver Holocaust Education Center (VHEC) from the company’s profits.
- Where: 138 East Broadway, Vancouver
- When: March 26 from 11 am to 3 pm