FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Wed, November 25, 12:00pm
Starts at $1.00
Wed, December 2, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, OUTDOOR
Fri, December 4, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, VIRTUAL
Fri, December 4, 6:00pm
February is the perfect month to get funny around Vancouver. Get started with these five Vancouver comedy events happening from February 3 to 9.
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Vancouver TheatreSports League rocks the laughs with their annual TheatreSports Festival, Throwdown (formerly called The Massacre). February 1 through 4 sees local teams compete in a round robin competition. Then international teams from Oslo, Mumbai, Orlando, Seattle and Montreal join the fray from February 9 through 14.
- Where: The Improv Centre – 1502 Duranleau Street, Vancouver
- When: February 1 to 14 at various times
- Tickets: Online, $10-$32.50
- What: Two improv comedy troupes join up for a massive night of entertainment. The Radical and special guests The Darkest Hour perform their own solo improv showcases, then at the end of the night, both groups will come together for a jam of epic proportions.
- Where: The Heritage Grill – 447 Columbia Street, New Westminster
- When: February 3 at 8 pm
- Tickets: At the door, $7
- What: Each House on Fire features a mix of top comics from across Vancouver, Canada and North America. This month features headliner Graham Clark (Stop Podcasting Yourself), sketch by Gossamer Obsessions (Edmonton International Fringe Festival), and hosts Brian Cook and Cameron MacLeod.
- Where: Fortune Sound Club – 147 East Pender Street, Vancouver
- When: February 4 at 8:30 pm
- Tickets: At the door, $10
- What: See the best local and international comics in Vancouver at The Benchmark every Monday night. Presented by Jesse Carroll and Kyle Jones
- Where: Benchmark Bar & Grill – 612 Davie Street, Vancouver
- When: Every Monday night at 9:30 pm
- Tickets: At the door, $5
- What: Actress, comedian, and writer Gina Brillon has been performing stand-up since she was 17 years old. Her first one hour special Pacifically Speaking was produced by Gabriel Iglesias and debuted on NuvoTV this past fall. She’s appeared on Chelsea Lately, Late Night with Seth Meyers, and was the first Latina winner of NBC’s Stand up for Diversity Showcase in 2012.
- Where: Comedy Mix – 147 East Pender Street, Vancouver
- When: February 9 at 8:30 pm, February 10 and 11 at 8 pm and 10:30 pm
- Tickets: Online, $15 – $20