Is it too early to plan for next summer’s getaways?
Well, even if it is, we doubt you’ll want to pass this deal up.
- Tim Hortons unveils limited edition fall menu items (PHOTO)
- Inseparable Saint Bernard trio have found a forever home
- Girl Guide sells out of cookies in front of cannabis store on legalization day
In a deal found by YVR Deals, you can fly with Air Transat from Vancouver to Calgary for just $146 roundtrip.
The cheap flights were made available at the end of last month for $135 roundtrip, and it appears that Air Transat has seen fit to offer a few more chances at the elusive deal.
The flight is non-stop, taxes included, and take place from June, July, August, and a few days in September. Flights at this time are currently listed on Google at around $250 to $350, so you can save a serious chunk of your budget by booking early.
Mid-summer travels mean longer days, warmer weather for your daily adventures, and if you plan your trip right, a prime chance to check out the 2019 Calgary Stampede.
Here’s how to book the flight:
1. Visit Google Maps
2. Enter in Vancouver (YVR) and Calgary (YYC) as your departure and return destinations.
3. Browse flights in the summer, and you should see offers of $146 for flights departing on Sundays.
Pick your return date based on the shown prices.
– With files from Vincent Plana.