Everyone loves a good deal and the real estate market is no exception. That’s why roomvu, a Canadian real estate marketing platform, has gathered some of the best apartment and townhouse deals in Vancouver for the month of November.
“These apartments are going at a discount from their original prices,” says the real estate platform. “These family homes (mainly condominiums) are conveniently located to public transport and steps to malls.”
So if you’re in the market for a home, look no further. Here are five of Vancouver’s hottest condo and townhouse deals.
- See Also:
This property was previously listed at $539,000 and re-listed for $528,000, a price drop of 2.04%.
- Living Space: 509 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Located adjacent to Brighouse Skytrain station and across the street from Richmond Centre Mall
- Other Features: One bedroom and one bathroom on the highest floor, a five-burner gas stove and facilities such as a gym and meeting room.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo was listed at $508,000 and reduced to $497,000, a price drop of 2.16%.
- Living Space: 816 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Heated floors in the bathrooms, custom California closet organizers, and an extra in-quite storage and laundry room.
- Other Features: Space can be rented out, also has schools, shops, parks, and transit in the immediate area.
This North Vancouver property was initially listed for $1,318,000, then re-listed for $1,288,000, which is a price drop of 2.27%.
- Living Space: 1,576 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Open concept home, no strata fees, double garage with back lane access
- Other Features: Private deck, brand new appliances, and walk-in closet in the master bedroom
This False Creek residence was originally listed at $949,000 and reduced to $924,000, a price drop of 2.53%.
- Living Space: 982 sq.ft
- Unique Features: A private 200 sq.ft rooftop deck and private exterior entrance from the courtyard
- Other Features: Two bedroom, two bathrooms, top-of-the-line kitchen appliances, two parking stalls, ensuite laundry
This Port Coquitlam condo was previously listed at $759,900 and re-listed for $459,900, a price drop of 39.47%.