Unravel, a new technology start-up, founded in Vancouver, will be holding a scavenger hunt in Downtown Vancouver on October 4, 2014. The scavenger hunt will contain 7 different landmarks that participants will have to visit, with the seventh being the finish line.
Requirements for the Scavenger Hunt:
- Download the Unravel Technologies Inc. App (Only on iOS): https://appsto.re/ca/DiSa2.i
- Bluetooth must be turned on
- Facebook login required for Unravel App
The scavenger hunt must be completed between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM.
The image of the first location will be uploaded to Unravel’s Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter account at 11:50 AM on October 4, 2014.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unravelapp
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/unravelapp
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/unravelapp
Once you find the location, you must have the Unravel App open and approach the landmark shown in the picture this will allow an image of the next location to pop-up on your screen. The first four people to visit all of the landmarks in order will receive a prize. Once complete, your feed within the app should resemble the picture attached (Image of feed).
- 1st Place: Choice of PS4 or Xbox One
- 2nd Place: Remaining console (either PS4 or Xbox One)
- 3rd Place: Choice of a pair of B.C. Lions tickets or Whitecaps tickets
- 4th Place: Remaining pair of tickets (either B.C. Lions tickets or Whitecaps tickets)
In order to redeem the prize, winners must show their Unravel feed with all 7 clues in the correct order, and show that they have liked or followed Unravel on Facebook or Twitter.
Be sure to keep the Unravel App on your phones as new things just might begin popping up around the city!
*As the scavenger hunt uses Bluetooth technology, you must approach the landmark within a few feet for the clue to load.