It’s the last week of July — so make it worthwhile! Don’t get stuck in the dull Monday regimen.
For more events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: From June 26 to September 6, residents of and visitors to Vancouver can take part in over 10 weeks of live music, dancing, dance lessons, yoga and other fun-filled community events at Lonsdale Quay Market.
- Where: Lonsdale Quay – 123 Carrie Cates Court, North Vancouver
- When: Monday, July 27; noon to 4 p.m.
- What: Tea has specific symbolic qualities that relate to the view of Asian philosophical traditions. Tea Zen exhibition gives a glimpse of how this fascinating drink captures the human spirit and relates to Zen.
- Where: Classical Chinese Garden – 578 Carrall Street
- When: Monday, July 27; 9:30 to 7 p.m.
- What: FREE weekly outdoor fitness classes that will pop up all over the Lower Mainland. Each class will have its own Group Fitness Instructors leading as many participants as possible.
- Where: Various locations.
- When: Monday, July 27; times vary per location.
- What: Free yoga classes held at Kits Beach.
- Where: Kits Beach, between the swimming pool and tennis courts – Cornwall Ave. and Yew St., Vancouver
- When: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night until August 31, 2015; 7 to 8 p.m.
- What: Metropolis at Metrotown is celebrating the International Year of Light with an exciting digital and visual experiential event.
- Where: Metropolis at Metrotown – 4700 Kingsway, Burnaby
- When: Monday, July 27; noon to 7 p.m.