FEATURED EVENTS IN YOUR CITY
Hello again, hump day. Here we are smack-dab in the middle of another week.
And while we inch ever-closer to Christmas, here are five things happening on this fine Wednesday. Get funky at Funk the Halls or try your hand at making some delectible holiday meals.
For even more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- 79 things to do in Vancouver this Christmas
- 23 free things to do in Vancouver this Christmas
- 10 Vancouver comedy events to check out in December
- 11 places to see Christmas lights in Vancouver
Wednesday, December 21
- What: A holiday celebration headlined by local DJ duo, The Funk Hunters.
- Where: Commodore Ballroom – 8689 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, December 21, at 9:30 pm (doors open at 8:30 pm)
- Tickets: $30, available online
- What: A special night of Christmas storytelling by host, Christopher Gaze, who is best known as the Founding Artistic Director of Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival.
- Where: Ten ten Tapas – 1010 Beach Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, December 21, at 7 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $49.10
- What: Lecture and trivia night, with proceeds going to charity.
- Where: Fox Cabaret – 2321 Main Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, December 21, at 5 pm
- Tickets: On Eventbrite, $15
- What: Learn how to make delectable holiday food and drinks.
- Where: Uncommon Cafe – 477 Powell Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, December 21, at 6 pm
- Tickets: Online, $65
- What: A night of comedy and hilarious improv, hosted by The Fictionals.
- Where: Rio Theatre – 1660 East Broadway, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, December 21, at 8 pm
- Tickets: $10 in advance, $12 at the door