5 things to do in Vancouver today: Tuesday, August 25
Dec 20 2017, 1:01 am
Well, another Tuesday is upon us. To make the day a little brighter, why not do something fun in the city? With so many options, how can you resist? Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Tuesday, August 25.
For more things happening around town, check out our events calendar.
Diner en Blanc Vancouver 2015
- What: On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 lucky ticket holders will gather at an as-yet undisclosed Vancouver location to set up tables and chairs and their picnic goodies for an elegant evening of social community.
- Where: The exact location is a mystery.
- When: Tuesday, August 25; 6 to 10 p.m.
Free Outdoor Movies in Stanley Park
- What: Today is the last day of Evo Summer Cinema’s free outdoor movies in Stanley Park. The season finishes up with Tomorrowland. Don’t miss it!
- Where: Ceperley Meadows – Second Beach, Stanley Park, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, August 25; Movie starts at dusk.
B.C.’s Top Chefs to Host Collaborative Dinner at L’Abattoir
- What: Join Executive Chef Lee Cooper when he hosts guest chefs Vikram Vij of Vij’s, Scott Jaeger of The Pear Tree and Bernard Casavant of Okanagan College. The evening will include exquisite food pairings with some of B.C.’s best wines.
- Where: L’Abbatoir – 217 Carrall Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, August 25; 8 to 11:30 p.m.
Rockaoke Live @ Railway Club
- What: t’s the final instalment of the Dog Days of August: songs about wolves and all other forms of canine craziness!This is your shot to hit the stage with The Naturals and sing with a REAL band! There’s over 450 songs to deliver the ultimate rockstar experience.
- Where: The Railway Club – 579 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, August 25; 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
CAMRA X Postmark Pairing Dinner
- What: CAMRA Vancouver, Postmark Brewing and the Belgard Kitchen are getting together for an evening of tasty beers and delectable dishes on Tuesday, August 25th at 7pm. Your ticket includes 4 full courses and 4 10oz beers, with tax & gratuity included! CAMRA Members get $5 off! Please show your CAMRA Membership card upon arrival.
- Where: The Belgard Kitchen – 57 Dunlevy Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, August 25; 7 p.m.