Taste of Yaletown is back for 2017, so you better get hungry.
The annual food fest is returning for its 13th year of special menus, tasting plates, and expert pairings in the restaurants of one of Vancouver’s swankiest neighbourhoods.
- Oktoberfest 2017 at Vancouver Alpen Club begins on October 6
- Now open: Johnny Rockets in Downtown Vancouver
- New Vancouver poké spot has a signature 'super-crunch' option and epic seasonal desserts
- Oh Em Gee! Starbucks Pumpkin Spice is back and there's a brand NEW drink to order
Diners can enjoy a variety of three-course set menus from participating restaurants, each with a special fixed price of either $25, $35, or $45, for 17 delicious days in a row.
This is an awesome opportunity to broaden your dining horizons and try those spots you’ve been dying to go to without breaking the bank.
Be sure to call or book your reservation ahead of time to ensure you get to experience all that this awesome foodie district has to offer.
Here is the full list of participating restaurants for Taste of Yaletown 2017:
- Banter Room
- Bistro Sakana
- Brix and Mortar
- Cactus Club Café Yaletown
- DD Mau
- The Distillery Bar + Kitchen
- Earls Yaletown
- Flying Pig
- The Greek by Anatoli
- Hapa Izakaya
- House Special
- Hurricane Grill
- The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
- La Pentola
- Lime and Moon Pie Company
- The New Oxford
- The Parlour
- Provence Marinaside
- Simply Thai
- Urban Thai Bistro
- West Oak Restaurant
- Yaletown Brewing Company
- Yaletown L’Antipasto
When: October 11 to October 27
Where: Multiple venues in Yaletown
Cost: Special menus for $25, $35, or $45
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Taste of Yaletown 2017