On Thursday, November 9, these two beloved local purveyors are teaming up for a five-course dinner at Tacofino’s Hastings Sunrise restaurant, located at 2327 East Hastings Street.
- 2017 BC Beer Awards: Complete list of winners
- Vancouver Tea Festival 2017 returns in November for a full weekend
- Reflections' cozy winter wonderland patio opens next month (PHOTOS)
- Colony adds new items to their hangover-crushing brunch menu (PHOTOS)
This feast will showcase 33 Acre’s craft brews including 33 Acres of Cid3r, which is normally only available in their Mount Pleasant tasting room.
Enjoy these beverages alongside brand new Tacofino dishes from Executive Chef Stefan Hartmann and Head Chef James You. The menu includes the following:
- Grilled Albacore Tuna, Chickpea Salad
- Pozole Soup With Pork And Hominy
- Bratwurst Taco, Bavarian Coleslaw, Apple-celeriac Mayo
- Steak Taco Marinated In 33 Acres Of Darkness
- Crispy Apple Beignet, Cider–vanilla Sauce
There will be two seatings for this dinner, 6 and 8 pm. Be sure to get your tickets quick, this event is sure to sell out soon.