We all know Starbucks goes hard when it comes to the holidays, so we’re not surprised they’ve just announced a brand new beverage for their seasonal lineup.
The Toasted White Chocolate Mocha is the newest addition to the chain’s beloved holiday selection. This beverage is a combo of Starbucks’ new Toasted White Chocolate Mocha sauce and signature espresso and steamed milk, and it’s topped with whipped cream and candied cranberry sugar.
You can grab one beginning Thursday, November 9 at your local store.
As if you needed more of an excuse to head in and try this new creation, earlier this week Starbucks kicked off their annual Share Event, when you buy a Holiday Spice Flat White or Eggnog Latte for yourself, you’ll also get a FREE holiday bevy for a friend.
The offer, valid from 2 pm to 5 pm daily kicks off tomorrow Thursday, November 9 and is on until Monday, November 13.
- Starbucks wants to treat you to a FREE holiday drink this week
- KFC just released chicken-scented bath bombs and people's reactions are priceless
- Starbucks unveils holiday cups and brand new festive drinks
- POLL: Tims, Starbucks, McDs neck in neck for Canada's favourite coffee
- Wendy’s poutine is challenging everything you thought you knew about poutine