Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- This week’s Eastside Culture Crawl has a tasty item up for sale: Eastside Eats is a limited edition fundraiser cookbook. Get yours!
- Yep: Food Instagramming is a legit paying job for a few lucky shutterbugs.
- Watch an electronic tongue taste wine. Well, okay…
- The Vancouver Special is now a beer. A hop dominant IPA from R&B Brewing Co., specifically.
- Grab a coldie or a cuppa and check out these 15 Aussie food words.
- Think lobster is all fancy schmancy and luxurious? Turns out it’s quite plentiful and ordinary.
- Westender hits up the new Latab wine bar and restaurant.
- Our top food stories this week: Pepper Lunch is opening in Vancouver, a look at Yaletown’s new cocktail bar Hello Goodbye, The Woods Coffee is crossing the border, Joe Fortes went back in time to 1985, an exclusive photo tour of the revamped Shark Club, Bows & Arrows is coming to Fraser Street, and Thomas Haas celebrates 10 tasty years of business.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.