Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- The Taste of Burnaby dining out event starts today, and runs through October 4. Check out some restaurants on that side of Metro Vancouver.
- FYI: This video shows you how to make an omelet in a plastic bag.
- Congrats to all the We Heart Local 2015 winners. Check out the full list here.
- Those Rainbow Doritos have stirred up the passions of many kinds of people on Facebook.
- Meanwhile, in Toronto: Drake and Susur Lee are apparently in the restaurant biz together now!
- Where do you go for the best cheap sushi in Vancouver?
- Our top food stories this week: Moii Café’s second location opens up, Starbucks makes ordering ahead in Canada a reality, where to find the best pancakes in Vancouver, Mac’s is rebranding as Circle K, the Greek Food Festival is this weekend, the Taste of Yaletown announced their 2015 restaurants, we’re coveting the Nutella “finger biscuit,” and we give our picks for the best all-day breakfast spots in Vancouver.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.