If you’re looking to elevate your Easter celebrations this weekend, then a Sunday brunch and Easter Egg Hunt at the Sea-to-Sky Gondola may be just what you want.
Taking place at the Squamish attraction’s Summit Lodge, Easter brunch featuring smoked salmon, and red pepper and goat cheese frittata, begins with a first seating at 10 am.
Other options on the brunch menu include grilled asparagus potato hash, yogurt parfait, fresh fruit cups, and assorted fresh baked pastries. Reservations are required.
Meanwhile, Easter celebrations at the Sea-To-Sky Gondola also include an Easter Egg Hunt for children at 11:30 am.
Participation in the hunt is free with the purchase of a lift pass. Children will be grouped by age. Other activities include:
- Arts & Crafts in the Summit Lodge: festive colouring pages and DIY crafts.
- Maple taffy $2 in Bodhi’s outdoor plaza
- Family snacks at Bodhi’s Shack in the outdoor plaza
- When: Sunday, April 16
- Time: Brunch sittings at 10 am and noon, Easter Egg Hunt at 11:30 am
- Where: Sea-to-Sky Gondola – 36800 BC-99, Squamish
- Tickets: Brunch is $71.11 for adults, $30.75 for children, or $39.65 and $19.76 respectively for passholders; the Easter Egg Hunt is free with a lift ticket.