With Mother’s Day just around the corner, have you given thought to how you can thank your mom?
Write a thank you message to your mom for Mother’s Day to show her your appreciation. Your letter will appear on Vancity Buzz on Mother’s Day this Sunday, May 11!
One submitter will be selected at random to WIN a $50 gift card to dine out at The Parlour Restaurant in Yaletown.
How to submit:
- Write a letter that thanks your mom, telling us why your mom is special. The letter should be be at least 200 words long, but there is no word limit.
- Optional: include a large, high quality photo of yourself and your mom.
- Please include your name.
- Although it is not required, we encourage you to include your age and occupation so that readers can more easily relate to your experiences and story.
- Submit both the letter text and optional photo by email to tips[at]vancitybuzz.com. Please include “Mother’s Day Letter” as the email’s subject title.
Submissions close on Saturday, May 10 at 11:59 p.m. All letters will be published, but only one submitter will be selected at random to win the gift card prize of a $50 gift card to dine out at The Parlour.
A Mother’s Day classic: “Love you forever” by Robert Munsch
Featured Image: Mother’s Day via Shutterstock