- Here's what you can eat at Vancouver's new festival 'PUNCHBOWL'
- Vancouver's newest Japanese restaurant 'Sushi Mura' to open July 8
- Columbia StrEAT Food Truck Fest returns to Metro Vancouver July 27
The brand new celebration of all things booze and meat will be going down at the PNE Fairgrounds later this month on July 27, and you’re not going to want to miss its inaugural kick-off.
Attendees will enjoy over 50 vendors sampling their awesome summer spirits, and all outdoors under the dreamy Vancouver summer skies while The Big Easy Funk Ensemble play the day away.
You can expect to sip on craft beer, cocktails, and ciders while enjoying the stacked Chef Showcase presented by Gordon Food Service.
View this post on Instagram
If you think this sounds awesome, then you’re in luck, because you’ve got the chance to win big and live it up like a VIP during the events on July 27.
The ultimate package is up for grabs, it includes two tickets to the event, $200 in food and beverage tokens, and $200 in restaurant gift cards.
If you’d like the chance to win, simply enter the contest below.
To enter for your chance to win the PUNCHBOWL VIP experience, valued at $500, do the following:
2. Tag as many friends as you know who love cocktails and BBQ on this photo (1 entry)
3. Sign up for Punchbowl’s mailing list (2 entries)
Additional Information and Guidelines
- The winner of this contest will be chosen on July 12, 2019
For more information, check out our general contest guidelines.
Daily Hive is a proud media partner of PUNCHBOWL