You’re in luck because there are still some tickets left for Vancouver’s brand new cocktail and BBQ festival, PUNCHBOWL.
- Columbia StrEAT Food Truck Fest returns to Metro Vancouver July 27
- A new 15-person 'Brew Bike' tour just launched in Richmond
- Vancouver eatery 'Menya Raizo' offering FREE ramen until July 7
The brand new celebration of all things booze and meat will be going down at the PNE Fairgrounds later this month on July 27, and you’re not going to want to miss its inaugural kick-off.
Attendees will enjoy over 50 vendors sampling their awesome summer spirits, and all outdoors under the dreamy Vancouver summer skies while The Big Easy Funk Ensemble play the day away.
You can expect to sip on craft beer, cocktails, and ciders while enjoying the stacked Chef Showcase presented by Gordon Food Service – and we’ve got the list of some of the items you can dig into.
This showcase will feature Sean Reeve of the Mackenzie Room, Liam Breen of Verre, and Ian McHale of Wildebeest, but that’s not the only food-focused event going down at this fest.
The Smoker Throwdown presented by Intercity Packers will feature Dixies BBW and Smoke and Bones BBQ – AKA some mean BBQ eats are coming your way if you attend this event.
Grub will include the following (and then some):
- Heirloom Tomato and Melon Soup with BBQ Mussels, Shiso, Pickled Chilis, Fennel
- Smoked Elk Pastrami, Grand Fir Mustard, Puffed Sorghum
- 1/4 Rack smoked pork rib, grilled and glazed in housemade Peach Chipotle BBQ Sauce served with side Coleslaw and Potato Salad
- Famous Ribs
- Beef Jerky
Keep in mind this is just the beginning for food, there’s so much more to come.
Be sure to buy your tickets because they definitely will go fast and you will want to get in, from there you can purchase tokens.
When: July 27; daytime tasting from noon to 3:30 pm, evening tasting from 5 to 8:30 pm
Where: PNE Fairgrounds – 2901 E Hastings Street, Vancouver
Price: Starting from $26; buy online
Daily Hive is a proud media partner of PUNCHBOWL