Things are about to get really cheesy in Vancouver, because a new celebration of poutine, AKA Poutine With Purpose, kicks off this week.
Both the Calgary and Victoria Poutine With Purpose events have sold over 30,000 poutines over the past four years.
- See also:
View this post on Instagram
This year it’s launching in Vancouver and running from September 27 to October 5.
Every poutine sold at participating restaurants during this time means one meal to someone in need.
Just like the event in YYC, Vancouverites can expect dozens of eateries serving up vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan poutine options for patrons to try too.
Here are all the poutine to try during Poutine with Purpose Vancouver 2019.
- Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub – Breakfast Poutine, Butter Chicken Poutine
- Colony – Colony Poutine, Southern Fried Chicken Poutine
- CRAFT Beer Market – Craft Poutine
- Gyoza Bar – Japanese Curry Poutine
- Como Taperia – Sobrassada Romesco Poutine
- Edible Canada Bistro –Famous Duck Poutine
- BLVD Bistro (North Vancouver) – Tatertot Breakfast Poutine
- Two River Meats (North Vancouver) – Dirty Fries
- Trading Post Brewery (Langley) – Perogies Poutine
- Wok Box (New Westminster, Surrey, Abbotsford) – Butter Chicken Poutine, Tokyo, Beef Poutine, Fully Loaded Fries
When: September 27 to October 5
Where: Participating restaurants across Vancouver