FEATURED EVENTS IN YOUR CITY
Metro Vancouver is gearing up for a candy-filled Halloween.
With many residences decorated for the holiday season, young kids may ask: Where do I find the best candy and chocolate? Which house, or which neighbour, will be the most generous?
If your neighbourhood is on this list, you may be in for a windfall.
- A holiday-themed Elf Run is coming to Vancouver this season
- This is the only cocktail you need for Halloween (and it takes 2 minutes to make)
- You can take a plane through the Northern Lights on this epic chartered flight
The best neighbourhoods are undeniably suburbs, but unless they’re close to the city you’re in for something of a road trip.
The closer a neighbourhood is to the city, filled with single-family homes and not closed-off condo buildings, the better chance you’ve got for a good haul.
Sniff out the traffic and you’ll surely profit.
Check some of the best neighbourhoods Metro Vancouver has got to offer below.
City of Vancouver neighbourhoods
- Kitsilano (West 13th to West 15th Avenue between Collingwood and Macdonald)
- Mount Pleasant (West 13th and 14th Avenue between Columbia and Ontario)
- Dunbar-Southlands (streets off Dunbar between West 16th Avenue and SW Marine Drive)
- Douglas Park (streets between Oak and Cambie and 16th and King Edward)
- Riley Park (streets between Cambie and Main, north of Queen Elizabeth Park)
- Kerrisdale (streets off West Blvd between 33rd and 49th)
- Arbutus Ridge (streets off Arbutus between 16th and King Edward)
- West Point Grey (streets off 16th Avenue, 10th Avenue and 4th Avenue)
- 2400-2900 Trinity Street, Hastings-Sunrise
- Yaletown (Homer Street to Pacific Blvd)
- Renfrew-Collingwood (Streets between Nanaimo and Boundary, 29th and 41st)
- East Vancouver (East of Commercial Drive between Kitchener and Venables)
Other Metro Vancouver neighbourhoods
- South of Fraser Highway at 188th Street, Hillcrest (Surrey)
- Queen’s Park, New Westminster
- Lafarge Lake area, Coquitlam
- Starlight and Palmdale, Coquitlam
- Cliffwood and Fernway Drive, Port Moody
If you’re still looking for some extra sugar, you should check the Trick-or-Treat Route Through Yaletown on October 31 from 3:30 to 5:30 pm. Trick-or-treat at the area and come back to the Roundhouse for its Annual Halloween Carnival between 4:30 and 7:30 pm.