Pink Martini, the little orchestra crossing musical genres like classical, latin, jazz and classic pop, is coming to Vancouver as part of the Marquee Series for Coastal Jazz’s 30th anniversary of the TD Vancouver International Jazz Festival.
As media partners and to celebrate three decades of the festival in Vancouver, we’re giving away chance to see Pink Martini and spend the night in the heart of the city.
- 2 tickets to see Pink Martini on June 27 at the Orpheum Theatre
- One night stay at the Sutton Place Hotel (night of June 27)
Prize valued at approximately $500
To enter to win the tickets and night stay, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win 2 tix to @PinkMartiniBand + stay at @SuttonPlaceHtl for #VIJF2015 via @CoastalJazz & @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/OpBk0 RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite Pink Martini song. (1 entry)
3. Like the Vancity Buzz Arts Facebook Page. Leave a comment below telling us once you’ve done so. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to the Weekly Buzz Newsletter. Leave a comment below telling us once you’ve done so. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on June 23, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Winner: Bonnie D.
Vancity Buzz is proud to be a media partner of the TD Vancouver International Jazz Festival