While we know there’s no shortage of cold-pressed juiceries in Vancouver, we aren’t complaining that local purveyor Nectar Juicery just opened their second location in Mount Pleasant this week and is opening a third on Main Street next week.
- 6 BC restaurants up for Canada's Best New Restaurants awards 2017
- Get lava cheesecake mousse and stuffed mini matcha waffles with pocky at this new cafe in Richmond
- Rice Burger is opening their first brick and mortar location in August
- This North Van cafe has indoor swings and people are seriously pumped about it
- Here's what people are eating at the newly-opened Superbaba in Victoria
The Mount Pleasant spot, located at 153 West 7th Avenue, is right across the street from Jonathan Rogers Park in close proximity to some awesome neighbours including 33 Acres Brewing, Milano Coffee, and Solly’s Bagelry.
West 7th will be Nectar’s second Vancouver location and first “innovation house” – a commissary kitchen where juices and food are prepped. This location will also have a small front of house for walk-in customers craving juice in the neighbourhood.
The local juicer also plans to open their third location at 3633 Main Street sometime next week. This spot will be very similar to their first store in Gastown.
Nectar has been teasing us about a new menu via Instagram too, which will include items that can be made vegan. With so many big moves in such a short time, we look forward to seeing what Nectar gets up to next.
Address: Mount Pleasant – 153 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver
Address: Main Street – 3633 Main Street, Vancouver