While luxury homes are a commodity that only a few can afford, it’s hard to deny they’re very fun to look at.
This month’s roundup of Vancouver’s most expensive listings by roomvu includes gorgeous views from both the inside and outside, not to mention fantastic amenities and ample amounts of land.
So, check out some of the city’s most beautiful homes (whether you can or can’t afford them).
These are the most expensive listings in Vancouver right now.
- See also:
- Living Space: Approximately 5,950 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: Built in 1953, this mansion has been extensively renovated and includes a covered walk-out terrace and resort-style swimming pool, as well as an outdoor lounge, wet bar, and fire pit.
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, six bathrooms, multiple entertainment rooms, and an expansive kitchen.
- Living Space: Approximately 5,766 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: Gorgeous city and mountain views with a stunning home design, open-concept rooms, an expansive kitchen, and a fire pit.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, six bathrooms, complete with air conditioning, security, music, and an integrated lighting system.
- Living Space: Approximately 66,495 sq. ft. of land
- Unique Features: This 1.5-acre site is one of the largest properties in the Point Grey neighbourhood, located north of 4th and west of Blanca. This listing is specifically lot value only.
- Living Space: Approximately 3,620 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A waterfront property with 180° views of Coal Harbour, including the Olympic Cauldron.
- Other Features: Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a stunning marble top kitchen, expansive bathrooms, and views of downtown Vancouver from almost every room.
- Living Space: Approximately 6,437 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A one-of-a-kind mansion that includes an outdoor swimming pool, home theatre, wet bar, wine cellar, sauna, and steam bath.
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, six full bathrooms and two half bathrooms, a grand foyer, high ceilings, and an entertainment-sized family room.