While luxury homes are a commodity that only a few can afford, it’s hard to deny they’re very fun to look at.
This month’s roundups of Vancouver’s most expensive listings by roomvu have gorgeous views from both the inside and outside, not to mention fantastic amenities.
So, here’s to some of the city’s most beautiful homes (whether you can or can’t afford them).
These are the most expensive listings in Vancouver right now.
- See also:
Living Space: Approximately 10,400 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A four-storey mansion with restored oak and mahogany panelling, a custom wine cellar, movie theatre, and gym.
- Other Features: six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a game room, and a separate 2,000 sq.ft suite on the top floor.
- Living Space: Approximately 5,793 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A massive rec room, six parking spaces, two full-sized gourmet kitchens and close to Crofton, York House, St. George, and Little Flower Academy.
- Other Features: Eight bedrooms, five bathrooms, living rooms on both floors, and a professionally landscaped garden.
- Living Space: Approximately 7,000 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A custom-made south-facing house on a 9,548 sq. ft. lot. Equipped with a theatre, wine bar, sauna, and indoor pool.
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, five parking spots, and a laneway house with a one-bedroom suite.
- Living Space: Approximately 5,766 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: Spectacular city and mountain views, a custom-built fire pit, a patio, and a stunning modern interior.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, six bathrooms, four parking spots, and integrated lighting, security, music, and air conditioning control.
- Living Space: Approximately 5,238 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A jawdropping view of the water and mountains, a putting range and tennis court in the backyard.
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, six bathrooms, located next to West Point Grey Academy, UBC, Lord Byng, and St. George’s.