If you’re in the market for a luxury home (or one of the many who loves to browse and wonder what if), there’s are plenty of spectacular homes available in Vancouver’s real estate market.
Whether it’s soaring ceilings, beautiful open-air concepts, or breathtaking views of the ocean and mountain, there’s no end to what you can find.
This month’s roundup of the city’s most expensive listings by roomvu comes with a clear message: Don’t be deceived by what looks to be a dismissively bare interior. The real estate marketing group explains that luxury can live hand-in-hand with simplicity and sometimes, it’s about the panoramic view that comes with it.
So, pack your bags and get ready to move (or, just pretend) and check out the five most expensive homes for sale in Vancouver.
- Living Space: Approximately 5,200 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Views of the North Shore, designed by award-winning architect Loy Leyland
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, sub-zero appliances and a sauna
- Living Space: Approximately 4,100 sq.ft
- Unique Features: A 172 sq.ft roof deck steps away from the Spanish Banks and Jericho Beach
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, six bathrooms, heated floors, and a private elevator
- Living Space: Approximately 6,640 sq.ft
- Unique Features: An outdoor swimming pool
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a media room and wine cell
- Living Space: 12,000 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Two private patios, a five-star-pool, and a penthouse suite
- Other Features: Seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a theatre and music room, and a butterfly staircase
- Living Space: 6,670 sq.ft
- Unique Features: Dual-suite residence, two private garages, 24-hour concierge
- Other Features: Ozonated indoor pool, two fireplaces, four massive storage rooms, and the option to use the residence as two independent suites or one massive living space