3-year-old boy reported missing a week ago found safe: RCMP

Jun 27 2019, 8:05 pm

Surrey RCMP says a three-year-old boy who was reported missing on June 20, 2019, has been located.

The boy was found “safely,” says the force.

The detachment issued several public pleas for help and information after the youngster’s disappearance a week ago.

Police and the Ministry of Children and Family Development were concerned for his well-being given the length of time since he was last seen. A re-appeal to locate him was issued by police just yesterday.

The boy was believed to be in the company of his mother, Melissa Sue Seale, who had previously failed to comply with the Family act and did not report with him to check his well-being.

See also
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT