If you’re a fan of two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun, gear up for some good news.
From August 13 to 19, McDonald’s is offering $3 Big Macs at restaurants across Canada.
- McDonald’s is officially changing their classic burgers in Canada
- Tim Hortons is currently testing vegan ‘eggs’ in Canada
- Tim Hortons just launched a 100% recyclable ‘spill-reducing’ lid
The deal is coming in hot because the fast food giant is making some changes to its classic burgers. Here’s a look at what’s shifting:
- 100% Canadian beef patties now cooked in smaller batches for hotter and juicier beef than prior classic burgers
- Storage changes for fresher and crisper produce
- Onions added directly on the patties on the grill to intensify flavour (excluding the Quarter Pounder lineup)
- More Mac Sauce applied on Big Macs
- New bun recipes for warmer buns
Once the changes are made, McDonald’s is hoping to encourage more Canadians to try the burgers to get a taste of what’s new.
So dig through your couch cushions to collect your loose change; cheap lunches are coming!
View this post on Instagram