Drop your amuse bouches and your dainty glasses of champagne, New Year’s Eve is going to get messy this year – that is, if you plan on heading to Mamie Taylor’s to devour your last meal of 2017.
The Chinatown restaurant has tickets up for grabs to their annual family-style pig roast, an infamous event that boasts an all-you-can-eat feast and an open bar.
Yes, this event is the literal JACKPOT people. Not often does a venue offer patrons the ability to eat and drink to their hearts content with one initial set fee. This is probably why this event sells out so quickly each year…
- 7 Vancouver restaurants serving feasts on Christmas Day
- 10 restaurants serving Christmas Eve Dinner in Vancouver
- Virtuous Pie is having a BYOW vegan feast on Christmas Eve
- IKEA hosting Swedish-style Christmas buffets across Canada this month
- Vancouver's new burger mecca offers 17 different varieties
While it is AYCE, this New Year’s Eve Pig Roast features courses that will be served family-style, over and over again. Here’s what you’ll be getting into if you opt for this event, people.
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeño Bourbon Butter
- Pimento Cheese with Chili Crackers
- Devilled Eggs with Country Ham and Parsley Mayo
- Housemade Pickles and Relishes
- Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- Pit Beans, Mac ‘n Cheese, Braised Greens, Fresh Bread
- Housemade Hot Sauce
- Baked Apple Pie with Oat Streusel and Vanilla Ice Cream
Tickets to this event are $110 – well worth the price for the amount of grub and drink you’re sure to down, if you ask us.
Get your tickets by calling the restaurant at 604-620-8818 or emailing [email protected]
Where: 251 E Georgia Street, Vancouver
When: December 31 from 8 pm to 2 am
Cost: $110 per person; book by calling/emailing 604-620-8818 or [email protected]