When it comes to one-of-a-kind holiday offerings in Vancouver, there’s a ton to choose from. But one of the most exciting new offerings we’ve heard about has got to be from Virtuous Pie.
The plant-based pizza and ice cream purveyor is serving not one but two holiday feasts on Christmas Eve (December 24), and not only is the menu insanely drool-worthy (and completely vegan, of course), but attendees also have the option to bring their own wine with no corkage fee.
That is, if you’re not interested in ordering any of the craft beer or wines on the menu at the eatery already.
- 10 best places to get Christmas dinner to-go in Vancouver
- The epic list of essential holiday treats in Vancouver
- 36 Vancouver food events worth checking out this December
- Mister just unveiled the most festive holiday ice cream of all time
- 53 must-try boozy holiday drinks in Vancouver
The family-style meal will feature the following dishes:
- Oven roasted butternut squash soup with a parmesan crisp
- Mushroom and lentil en croute
- Twice baked garlic mash potatoes
- Maple roasted carrots and roast parsnips
- Chilli charred balsamic sprouts
- Apple cranberry stuffing
- Gingerbread Cake with salted caramel and roast apples
- Vanilla ice cream and a candied tuile
There will two seatings for the sure-to-sell-out meal, the first midday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm, and the second in the evening from 5:30 to 8:30 pm – so be sure to snag your tickets quick!
Proceeds from ticket sales from this special event will go towards Backpack Buddies, a non-profit organization, dedicated to reducing childhood hunger in Metro Vancouver.
When: Sunday, December 24, two seatings available at 12:30 and 5:30 pm
Where: 583 Main Street, Vancouver
Cost: $45 per person; buy via Eventbrite