Grammy-Award winning singer-songwriter Macy Gray is coming to Vancouver this summer.
On June 28, the soulful R&B artist will be performing at Queen Elizabeth Theatre to promote her upcoming album, Ruby, which is set to be released on Mack Avenue Records in the fall.
Gray first broke onto the scene in 1999 with her debut album On How Life Is, which reached the #4 spot on Billboard’s Top 200. An artist renowned for her raspy yet soulful vocals, Gray’s music is inspired by the stylings of Billie Holiday.
- P!NK coming to Vancouver next year as part of world tour
- Complete lineup for FVDED in the Park 2018 announced
- Drake announces major tour with Migos stopping in Vancouver this fall
The singer’s hit song ‘I Try’ achieved global acclaim, making its way onto the charts in the UK, Ireland, the US, Austrailia, and in New Zealand.
We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity to see Macy Gray’s Vancouver concert. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the Coastal Jazz & Blues Society to give one lucky reader two free tickets to the show.
Enter for your chance to win two tickets ($130 value) to see Macy Gray live at Queen Elizabeth Theatre on June 28, courtesy of the Coastal Jazz & Blues Society.
To enter for your chance to win two tickets to see Macy Gray live at Queen Elizabeth Theatre on June 28, do at least one of the following:
1. Like Coastal Jazz on Facebook– @coastaljazz and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Like Daily Hive Vancouver on Facebook – @VCBuzz and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow Coastal Jazz on Instagram – @coastaljazz and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on June 4, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
When: June 28
Time: Doors 7 pm | Show 8 pm
Where: Queen Elizabeth Theatre – 630 Hamilton Street
Price: Starting at $50 – Tickets available via TicketFly
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of the Coastal Jazz & Blues Society