Big news juice lovers – Victoria company JUSU Bar has recently acquired Vancouver’s Krokodile Pear and Calgary’s CRU Juice and absorbed their stores in both provinces, creating one, unified, super juice movement bringing nutrients to Canadians.
- 12 places to get juice cleanses in Vancouver
- 101 things to eat and drink in Vancouver before you die
- 9 places for great green smoothies in Vancouver
- 9 places to get healthy fast food in Vancouver
- Best salad bars in Vancouver
- Blue mylk? MELU juice bar is bottling the "majik"
So if you’re scratching your head wondering how they landed 14 stores so quickly – that’s why.
You can now get delicious cold-pressed juice at four Vancouver locations including Kitsilano, Yaletown, Industrial Avenue, and the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal.
You can also get more than juice at this organic juicery. Patrons can also pick up food, and JUSU Body products – a line of pulp-infused skin and body care essentials like lotions, lip balms, shampoos, conditioners, and scrubs.