Crying because the final episodes ever of “Mad Men” have begun airing? At least you can cry into some clever cocktails and discuss what Betty wore and who Don betrayed over some throwback appy classics thanks to Hy’s Encore‘s new “Mad Men” inspired Happy Hour menu.
Designed with the era of the popular AMC show in mind, Hy’s happy hour menu includes a Jumbo Prawn Cocktail, Oysters Rockefeller, fresh oysters, Deviled Eggs, and Scallops and Bacon ($2.50 each) and a fun roster of cocktails named after characters ($8 each):
- DON DRAPER OLD FASHIONED: Canadian Club rye whiskey, Angostura bitters, Amarena cherry
- ROGER STERLING GIBSON MARTINI: Russian Standard vodka, truffle onions or olives
- JOAN HOLLOWAY BLOODY MARY: Russian Standard vodka, tomato juice, roasted garlic
- BETTY DRAPER GIMLET: Russian Standard vodka, fresh pressed lime
- PEGGY OLSON MANHATTAN: Makers Mark bourbon, Fee Brothers walnut bitters, vermouth
- BERT COOPER ALEXANDER: Dujardin brandy, nutmeg cream
Address: 637 Hornby Street, Downtown
Hours: Happy Hour is Monday to Friday from 4 to 7 p.m.