One of Vancouver’s biggest Halloween parties is happening at the Hotel Vancouver on Friday, October 31.
Attendees can expect an otherworldly event that features six rooms of the best party DJs, an erotic Vegas-style floorshow, mind-boggling illusions, a huge costume contest, a tequila-fuelled Day of the Dead fiesta and a comedic conjuring by the Sunday Service of the hotel’s famous spectre, the Lady in Red.
The event is being put on Arrival Agency, the team behind the Khatsahlano Street Party, Food Cart Festival, re-opening of the Fox Cabaret and the 2014 NYE Celebration at the Hotel Vancouver.
All General Admission tickets are now sold out, but Gold Tickets and VIP Tables are still available.
To enter to win four (4) General Admission passes to the party (valued at $240), do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a 4 pack of tickets to @ArrivalAgency’s Halloween Party at @FairmontVan via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/D4bjd RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us what you’re dressing up as this Halloween. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter. Once you’ve done so, leave a comment below telling you’ve done so. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends Monday, October 27 at 4 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random.