If there’s one thing that’s certain in the foodie world, it’s that Vancouver loves its locally-roasted coffee and it loves its craft beer too.
So it only makes sense that the city loves Hopwired Festival presented by Espressotec, an event that celebrates both of these highly-consumed and beloved local beverages at the same time.
This exciting annual event is going down on Saturday, February 29, 2020, from 1 to 6 pm at the Croatian Cultural Centre.
- See also:
Each ticket includes all-inclusive international and craft beer (4oz per serving) along with all-inclusive Third Wave coffee.
In addition to drinks, Hopwired will feature food trucks and doughnuts.
View this post on Instagram
This year the festival will offer attendees some amazing beverages to sample.
Here are 15 drinks to try at Hopwired Festival 2020:
1. House of Funk Coffee – Blend Cartago La Union
Starburst, Cantaloupe, Funkiness
2. Prototype Coffee – Kenya Rungeto Kii
Raspberry, Guava, Pineapple, Grapefruit
3. Canoe Coffee – Kano Espresso
Caramel, Juicy Peach, Sweet Orange
4. Fresh Cup Roastery Cafe – Bourbon Cask Conditioned Nitro Cold Brew
Bourbon, Honey, Chocolate
5. Rocanini Coffee Roasters – Uganda Nebbi Zombo Natural Organic
Blueberry, Raspberry, Creamy, Cocoa
6. Smoking Gun Coffee – Heart in a Blender
Sweet Chocolate, Bright Berry
7. Transcend Coffee – Santa Lucia
Cherry, Apricot, Molasses
8. Chuckaut Brewery’s Kaffee Dunkel (and lager bar!)
Dark, Sweet, Moderate Bitterness, Ethiopian Jammy Coffee
9. Nickel Brook Brewing’s Mean Muggin’ Stout
Nutty, Raspberry Jam, Maple, Rich Chocolate
10. Dwinell Country Ales’ Running Ground Wild Ale
Crisp, Tart, Smooth, Juicy
11. Three Magnets Brewing’s Coffee Tompkins Stout
Rich, Thick, Sweet
12. Lighthouse Brewing’s Nightwatch Coffee Lager 2.0 (with bourbon)
Bourbon Barrel-aged Coffee, Caramel, Coffee Crisp
13. Wild Ambition Brewing’s Reinvigorate Barrel-aged Sour
Fruity, Bright, Moderate Acidity
14. The Bakery Brewing’s Syrah Barrel-aged Farmhouse Sour
Tropical Fruit, Bright Lemon-Lime Acidity, Smooth Vanilla
15. Nickel Brook Brewing’s Wonky Bastard Imperial Stout with Chocolate & Mint
Dark Chocolate Pudding, Fresh Mint, Bourbon
When: Saturday, February 29 from 1 to 6 pm
Where: Croatian Cultural Centre — 3250 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
Price: $48.79 – $70.21; buy online
Daily Hive is a proud media partner of Hopwired Festival