The world of Non-Profit can seem daunting – there’s so many good people doing extraordinary things. But who are these people? Why are they passionate about their cause? How did they get there?
Join GradusTalks: Non-Profit and learn more about why indidivuals chose this sector, what kept them motivated and how they find new ways to innovate.
Hear from speakers who dared to delve deeper into the world of Non-Profit and discover the endless opportunities.
- John Bromley, CEO of Chimp
- Michael McKnight, President and CEO of United Way of the Lower Mainland
- Lisa Hurlbutt, Director of Marketing and Communications at the Canadian Cancer Society
- Raquel de Munain, Director of People & Culture at BC Children’s Hospital
- Tanya L. Oliva, Executive Director, Social Venture Partners Vancouver (SVP)
- Moderator: Sam Thiara, Co-founder of GradusOne
When: Wednesday, May 6
Time: 6 to 9 p.m.
Where: 2nd floor, 375 Water Street, Vancouver
Tickets: Enter promo code GradusBuzz for $3 off each ticket – Register online
GradusOne enables students, recent graduates and young professionals to discover their options, realize opportunities and focus their career. By providing access to personalized resources, diverse connections and engaging events, we empower members to take the first step towards their future success.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.