FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
If you need somewhere to take your little monster trick or treating this Halloween, you might want to head to the Heights.
This year’s Halloween on the Heights in Burnaby is inviting families to dress up and come trick or treating down Hastings Street.
Children and their adults will be able to get yummy treats from neighbourhood stores marked with a pumpkin decal.
And if you feel like a break afterwards, you can stop off at the Burnaby Central Railway at Confederation Park and ride the Halloween Trains in the Dark.
Later in the evening, there will also be fireworks at Gilmore Community School.
- Trick or Treating is along Hastings Street in Burnaby
- Halloween Trains in the Dark at Burnaby Central Railway at Confederation Park – 120 North Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby
- Halloween Fireworks at Gilmore Community School – 50 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby
When: Monday, October 31
- Trick or Treating from 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Halloween Trains in the Dark from 6 to 9 pm
- Halloween Fireworks at 8:15 pm
Tickets: All events are free, except the Halloween Trains in the Dark, which costs $3.50 and includes free hot chocolate and cookies. Costumes strongly encouraged!