First there was the heated blue or gold dress debate where we learned everyone’s true colours. Then came the Yanny vs. Laurel stand-off that destroyed relationships.
But since 2018 is the year where there are always new ways to offend people, why not cap it off with an R-rated interpretation of Sesame Street?
Grover had no idea what a sh*tstorm he was about to create (sorry, Grover started it) when he enthusiastically said “Yes, yes, that sounds like an excellent idea!” in this video, which now has the internet going wild over whether it actually sounds like a slightly less PC form of expression: “Yes, yes, that’s a f**king excellent idea!”
An audio illusion, or just selective listening at its finest?
So have a listen and tell us what you hear — we’re just here for the comments at this point. 👀🍿
And yes we are judging you as a human based on your response.
- These are the 10 most ridiculous BC 9-1-1 calls of 2018
- Happiest worker ever captured dancing at Toronto Pearson Airport (VIDEO)
- 7-year-old calls 911 to complain about getting snow pants for Christmas
- This Canadian's hilarious Christmas cards landed him a wife (PHOTOS)
- The funniest reactions to National Maple Syrup Day in Canada