FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Sat, October 22, 7:30pm
Vancouver Opera presents The Pearl Fishers by Georges Bizet October 22, 27 & 30 at Queen Elizabeth Theatre
Seek the Peak is back for its 16th year, inviting racers to take on the challenge to climb Grouse Mountain.
At this event, racers test their fitness, stamina, and mental strength to raise funds for BC Cancer Foundation’s work towards the fight against breast cancer.
- BC Ferries launches new vessel for Great Bear Rainforest route (PHOTOS)
- Raptors fans trash talking the Warriors is the most Canadian thing you'll watch today (VIDEO)
- BC search and rescue teams getting $2 million funding boost from province
This 13 km race starts in Ambleside Park and ends at the peak of Grouse Mountain on Sunday, June 16. The event runs from 8:15 to 11 am.
But you don’t need to be a superman or superwoman to complete the race, you can do it on your own or split up the route with a team.
Ticket prices start at $40.
With the purchase of a ticket, you get a Skyride download with a bib, race bib, spectator ticket, shuttle between Grouse Mountain and Ambleside Park, medal, hydration and food.
A celebration and an award ceremony will also be waiting for you across the finish line.
Here’s what the event schedule will look like:
- 8:15 am – The race begins at Ambleside Park
- 9:30 am – Racers begin to arrive at the finish line at the Peak of Grouse Mountain
- 11:00 am – Award presentations begin
Where: Ambleside Park to Grouse Mountain — 1326 Argyle Ave, West Vancouver to 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver
When: Sunday, June 16, 2019
Time: 8:15 am
Tickets: From $40 — available online