FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Grouse Mountain has announced that it will begin a “phased approach to safely reopening” starting on Monday June 22, beginning with passholders and download-only guests.
In a statement, the resort said that in the first phase of its reopening, guests will experience new operating procedures including the following:
- Skyride capacity reduced by 70% to allow for physical distancing
- Mandatory use of face masks while boarding, travelling on and disembarking from the Skyride (masks available if needed)
- Required temperature screening prior to boarding for both uphill and downhill travel
- Additional hand sanitizing stations available throughout the resort
- Enhanced Skyride cleaning, sanitization, and disinfection protocols
- Mandatory advanced bookings for the Skyride
“With these new procedures in place, we can ensure that you are able to safely explore and enjoy Grouse Mountain,” the resort said.
- See also:
In addition, the resort has also implemented a timed booking system for both passholders and ticket purchasers in order to manage capacity and reduce wait times on the Skyride.
All travel on the Skyride must be pre-booked in advance of arrival using the resort’s new online booking system.