The Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival is officially coming back for its 2020 season this spring.
The festival will feature delicious grub-on-wheels, drinks, and more. Folks can expect new food vendors and entertainment this year.
Organizers have revealed a portion of the dates for this year’s festival, which features 20+ hand-picked food trucks at seven different locations.
- See also:
It all kicks off April 11 at Inlet Park in Port Moody, followed by events in Surrey, Chilliwack, Langley, and Cloverdale to start.
View this post on Instagram
Festival organizers will be posting updates and more events along the way, but for now, here are the dates and locations we can find the celebrations of all things food this spring.
- April 11 – Inlet Park, Port Moody (11 am to 6 pm)
- April 17/18 – Guildford Mall, Surrey (April 17 from 4 to 10 pm; April 18 from 11 am to 6 pm)
- April 25 – Chilliwack Coliseum (11 am to 6 pm)
- May 8/9 – Willowbrook Mall, Langley (May 8 from 4 to 10 pm; May 9 from 11 am to 6 pm)
- May 23 – Shannon Hall, Cloverdale (11 am to 6 pm)
Be sure to mark your calendar and get to these events come spring — they’re bound to be delicious.